Young Chorleian (Age 0-21)
|Key Product Information|
|Account Name||Young Chorleian (age 0 - 21)|
|Interest Rates (AERs)||Variable rate paid annually. Click here to view our rates|
|Tax Status||Gross (2) or Net (3)|
|Conditions for Bonus Payments||Not Applicable|
|Withdrawal Arrangements||Easy access (subject to daily withdrawals limits)|
|Access||Branch or Postal|
Terms of Investment
- Available to all children aged 0 – 21*.
- The minimum investment and account balance is £5.
- The maximum investment and account balance of £350,000 per investor.
- Additional deposits allowed subject to the maximum balance.
- Easy access for withdrawals (subject to the daily withdrawals limits).
- All withdrawals must be for the benefit of the account holder – evidence may be required if withdrawals are made on behalf of the account holder by a trustee or signatory.
- Interest is calculated on a daily balance and paid annually on 31st December each year.
- The society may withdraw this product without notice at any time.
- Interest rates correct as at 25th April 2013.
- Please read the Savings Account Terms and Conditions before opening this account.
Please read the checklist before sending in your application and don't forget your proof of ID.
*Excludes Non-UK resident US citizens.